They say the goal is to improve internet speeds for businesses and residents who are hitting walls with slow or spotty internet. "We've rounded the corner of third base and we are heading home now," said Bill Hynes, Founder and CEO of United Fiber and Data.
ABC 27, Wed, Nov 21 2018 @ 03:52 AM
A Monday morning house fire in Sterling was caused by an electrical malfunction in the engine of a vehicle parked in the home's carport, displacing the family and causing more than $500,000 in damage, according to the Loudoun County Fire Marshal's Office.
Loudoun Times, Fri, Nov 16 2018 @ 01:00 AM
The Loudoun County Sheriff's office said the furry visitors were spotted near Belmont Country Club and Ashburn Village. The sheriff's office also tweeted video taken by Kathryn Horner, a resident of Belmont Greene in Ashburn.
WTOP-FM Washington, Mon, Nov 19 2018 @ 09:31 PM